Team Tools

Questions about Kagan
sandebg

Team Tools

Post by sandebg » Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:27 pm

I have entered classes into the software, but when I try to select a class other than the #1 it will not select. So I am unable to form groups for my other classes. What am I missing? Thanks!!

parkeratkagan

Re: Team Tools

Post by parkeratkagan » Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:15 am

Hello- TeamTools allows you to store up to 8 classes, and you should be able to select which class you would like to be "active" as you form teams and pairs.

When you click the class number from lower left-hand corner of the software's main screen, the [edited] will turn blue to show which class has been selected and is active. Once the class is selected, you can use the Team, Pairs, or Two Teams functions as needed.

If you would like additional assistance with this:
- The User Guide is available on-line at: http://www.kaganonline.com/catalog/ETM/ ... Manual.pdf
- Our Customer Service team may be reached directly at either questions@kaganonline.com or 800.266.7576, option 1.

Thanks!

ELand

Post by ELand » Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:24 pm

I'm having the same problem. I have entered the class data for 2 classes, however, it is only letting me select 1 class. Every time I try to select class #2 it beeps at me like nothing is available in that class to make teams with. All of the data is there - name, score, sex. HELP!

Carol Lohkamp

Post by Carol Lohkamp » Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:28 pm

Have you tried the User Guide which Parker suggested? If that isn't helping solve your problem, please call the Kagan Office. Now that school is up and running, we want you to be successful ... and forming heterogenous teams is an important key component.

nchapman

Post by nchapman » Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:37 am

I have the same problem. I think I know how to do it. I read the user's guide. I was able to form groups with one class. When I click another class to form groups with the information I enter, all it does is beep and will not open. Is there a glitch in the program? What do I do to fix it?

Sarah Ziebell

Post by Sarah Ziebell » Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:19 pm

I am not sure why your teams won't open. I would recommend contacting our customer service department directly. They can help you trouble shoot the problem so you can use the software to set up teams. Our Customer Service team may be reached directly by calling 800.266.7576, option 1.

Sarah

gabrielle

Post by gabrielle » Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:14 pm

Has there been any solution to this? I'm having the same exact problem.

parkeratkagan

Post by parkeratkagan » Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:38 am

Hi Gabrielle- Sorry that you are having issues with this. It is an older issue that shouldn't be around any longer. If you can send me your email address, I will be happy to send you a link so that you can download a copy of the most recent version of the software (you will need your serial number to activate the download). If there are any other issues to troubleshoot, then we can do that one-on-one as it is always easier to resolve that way. My email address is: parker@kaganonline.com.