mschen

My Mac cannot work with the following products

Post by mschen » Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:39 am

Hi,

My Mac (Lions X) is unable to work with the software I purchased very recently:

Teamtools
Decision Tools
Timer Tools (Bought much earlier)

I am pretty upset as they are very recent purchases. Is there any way to rectify this situation. Please email me at mschenupdates@gmail.com. Thank you.

parkeratkagan

Re: My Mac cannot work with the following products

Post by parkeratkagan » Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:03 am

Hello and thank you for your recent purchase. I just sent you an email directly, but wanted to post a response here as well. Sorry for any frustration you may be experiencing with this.

We have Lion OS compatible versions of all our software titles available. I will be happy to send you the free link to download the Lion compatible versions of the software you mentioned, but I do need to verify your purchase first. Please send me your name or order number(s) so I can locate the original purchase, and then I'll be able to send you the links. I can be reached directly at parker@kaganonline.com, or 800.266.7576, ext. 311.

If anyone ever receives a CD that doesn't have the Lion compatible version on it, then simply contact us at 800.266.7576 or questions@kaganonline.com, provide your original order information, and we'll send you the download links to the Lion compatible version(s). Thank you!

mschen

Post by mschen » Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:49 pm

Hi, I thank you for the links but I am unable to download them into my Mac. They mentioned that the apps are damaged. I have attached the screenshot in my reply email to Mr Parker.

parkeratkagan

Post by parkeratkagan » Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:18 am

I didn’t realize that your Mac was running the Mountain Lion Operating System (I thought it was just Lion). There is an issue with that OS that may impact the use of several non-apple software programs, but we have developed a solution for it. I emailed them directly to you. If you follow these steps, you should not encounter this issue again with Kagan or any other brand software.

Thanks again for your purchase of Kagan materials!

pinel

Post by pinel » Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:36 pm

I also have a kagan product (team tools) that i am unable to get to work with my mac - running mountain lion. can someone please help me out so i can use my software. pinel@svusd.org

parkeratkagan

Post by parkeratkagan » Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:39 am

Hi pinel@scusd.org,
I see that you emailed us at questions@kaganonline.com with details about what is happening- thank you, that is the best approach. As you can see from this forum, there are known compatibility issues with Mountain Lion, but we have a solution in-place that we can send you. The first available customer service agent will respond to your inquiry with the details.