MegaTimer main display not working

Questions about Kagan
mparr

MegaTimer main display not working

Post by mparr » Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:51 am

Yesterday my MegaTimer worked perfectly; today the main display doesn't show anything. I've tried both batteries and the power adapter, along with pressing the reset, but no luck. Any suggestions? I use the MegaTimer for Battle of the Books contests -- we are heading into the final battle and I really need it to work! Thank you for your help.

parkeratkagan

Re: MegaTimer main display not working

Post by parkeratkagan » Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:59 am

Hello- That seems very odd as we haven't heard of the MegaTimer display failing overnight without something happening to timer itself. Does it make any sounds or light up at all? If you can contact our Customer Service department at questions@kaganonline.com or 800.266.7576, we will be happy to try and evaluate the issue with you. Thanks!

mparr

Post by mparr » Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:19 am

Thank you for your help! I'll contact customer service. The top display and the backlight both work. When I first turned it on and the main display did not work, there were a few beeps. There haven't been any more. Thank you again for your help!

parkeratkagan

Post by parkeratkagan » Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:20 pm

Our pleasure! And for your reference, our Customer Service team is available from:
- 7am - 5pm M - TH
- 7am - 11am on Fridays