Selector and Timer Tools Question

Questions about Kagan
Renata

Selector and Timer Tools Question

Post by Renata » Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:53 am

I'm interested in buying both the selector and the timer tools software, however I have a mini notebook Vaio with no CD Rom. Is there a way to buy it and just download it from somewhere? I'm outside the US, so timing would be another issue, as we have already started classes. Thank you for your help.

parkeratkagan

Re: Selector and Timer Tools Question

Post by parkeratkagan » Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:17 am

Good question! We can make special arrangements for any / all of our software titles and make them available for download. Upon completion of the purchase, we would email you a link to secure site to complete the download, along with a security code to activate the software license.

If this is something you are interested in pursuing, please contact me directly at parker@kaganonline.com or our customer service team at questions@kaganonline.com. Thanks for your interest!

Renata

Post by Renata » Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:30 pm

Yes I am fully interested but can't seem to be able to connect to the addres that you gave me.Could you please contact me at maria_renatag@hotmail.com. Thank you so much for your help!

krisosthoff

Post by krisosthoff » Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:00 pm

Hi Renata,
I will send your contact information on to Parker. He will be more than happy to help you and get you all set up.
Thanks!
Kris

Renata

Post by Renata » Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:28 pm

Thank you so much! I'm looking forward to your communication.