Lion version of TeamTools

Questions about Kagan
gsevilla

Lion version of TeamTools

Post by gsevilla » Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:53 pm

There are some serious problems with the "Lion" version of TeamTools. It looses its serial number after a short while, and worst of all, the app forgets all students and ratings! I've wasted a lot of time retyping my classes into TeamTools. Why is it loosing all data? Yes, the app is in my Applications folder on my hard drive (no CD). Please help.

parkeratkagan

Re: Lion version of TeamTools

Post by parkeratkagan » Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:38 am

Sorry to hear the software is causing frustrations with this. If any of the data (serial number or class info) becomes ‘lost’, then there is an issue with the Flash cache files. Most likely, the files are either corrupt or there is a Cache Cleaner utility of some sort deleting this information. Please contact our Customer Support team at questions@kaganonline.com or 800.266.7576, and we’ll be happy to help determine what the issue and associated solution is.

abarnett114

Re:Timer and Selector Tools don't work with Lion upgrade

Post by abarnett114 » Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:03 pm

I have loaded my timer and selector tools into my computer last year and very recently loaded Lion OS. Now my tools don't work. I sent an email to Kagan about this and they sent me two links to address this problem but those links don't work. Is there a way to resend them?

parkeratkagan

Post by parkeratkagan » Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:00 am

Hello- We have created Lion OS-compatible versions of all of our software products. If for some reason the links we sent you didn't work, then either the links expired or there may be something else going on. Please either respond to the person that sent you the links or send our Customer Service team a message at questions@kaganonline.com and we'll figure out what the issue is and get it resolved. Thanks!

mschen

Post by mschen » Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:34 am

Hi I am having the same problems as above. I am unable to start my Teamtools on the mac Lion. Is there any way to rectify this? I just bought it 2 months ago - I don't want to feel like I wasted my money.

parkeratkagan

Post by parkeratkagan » Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:06 am

Hello, and thank you for your recent order. We have Lion OS compatible versions of all our software titles available. I will be happy to send you the free link to download the Lion compatible versions of the software you mentioned, but I do need to verify your purchase first. Please send me your name or order number(s) so I can locate the original purchase, and then I'll be able to send you the links. I can be reached directly at parker@kaganonline.com, or 800.266.7576, ext. 311.

If anyone ever receives a CD that doesn't have the Lion compatible version on it, then simply contact us at 800.266.7576 or questions@kaganonline.com, provide your original order information, and we'll send you the download links to the Lion compatible version(s). Thank you!