Overhead projector???

Questions about workshops, academies, tour events, conference, and graduate courses.
inquisitor

Overhead projector???

Post by inquisitor » Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:57 pm

I was interested in Kagan, but I had a question... It seems Laurie's profile photo on the "About" Kagan page had her speaking in front of an overhead projector. Is that indicative of Kagan's level of forward thinking and research? It seems that this particular technology's heyday was in the 90s, and I'd like my educational research, thinking, and technology to reflect practices of this decade. Please explain.

Rob

Re: Overhead projector???

Post by Rob » Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:04 pm

That is funny, I never realized that there is still a picture of any of our training team, let alone Laurie Kagan with an overhead projector. Kagan Professional Development no longer uses them, we went digital around 2006. While our primary platform remains to be Microsoft PowerPoint, we use it in a very interactive way. We also have written more than a dozen of our own software programs and have developed apps available through iTunes. Thanks for your watchful eye. I will let the office know that picture conjured up this question.

If you are still not sure about our trainings, please check the website for one near you.