Trainer Tools

Questions about workshops, academies, tour events, conference, and graduate courses.
Carol Lohkamp

Re: Trainer Tools

Post by Carol Lohkamp » Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:35 am

I use the Lenovo X230 Tablet which comes with a stylus for annotations and use as a mouse, but some of the other trainers still use HPs. Our "clicker" is by KeySpan and allows us to toggle among the various software programs and Windows programs we have open on our toolbar. I hope you can get this worked out because it is wonderful to have everything readily accessible!

Wendy Burke

Re: Trainer Tools

Post by Wendy Burke » Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:41 am

Great question! I got asked this one a lot this summer. All of the software we use: Timer, Selector, Numbered Heads, Instant Engagement..... Is loaded onto our desktop. In the morning, we simply open the files we are going to use, and minimize them. Our presentations are on power point- but you could use any software/ smart board program. Just open your toolbar- minimized items are there- click and use...then reminimize and you should be right back in your working program. The lesson plans we work from are on our Ipads. Other than that- the music is just played off our Ipods. :) Hope that helps some.