Winter academy

Questions about workshops, academies, tour events, conference, and graduate courses.
sarahtink

Winter academy

Post by sarahtink » Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:14 am

Hi

What is the cost of the winter academy in Tampa (17-19 February?) Also, when will it be available to book? And where in Tampa is it being held?

Thanks
Sarah

ElishaW/Kagan

Re: Winter academy

Post by ElishaW/Kagan » Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:58 am

I know the Open House for the Winter Academy is to be held at the Independent Day School in Tampa on February 24. I believe the rest of the academy will be held there as well. For prices and other details I recommend calling (800) 266-7576. There are combo discounts you can receive by booking multiple days when calling that number. Enjoy!

juliamitt

Post by juliamitt » Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:05 pm

I am looking at coming for the Las Vegas winter Academy....i know it's still a few months away, but can someone tell me when the registration will be available and other details like approximate cost, location etc. I live out of the country, so it's difficult to call for information and i will need to plan ahead to get there.

Thank you for the help!

Julia

Tom Searl

Post by Tom Searl » Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:46 am

Hello Sarah,
If you go to the Kagan website's home page, click on the Winter Academy picture. From there, it will give you the most updated information you'll need regarding: courses, descriptions, costs, hotel information, discount packages, and much more. Check the website periodically as there are frequent updates. If you need to speak with someone, anyone at our Customer Service Department will be happy to help out. 1-800-266-7576.
Hope to see you at the Winter Academy!
Tom Searl

Carol Lohkamp

Post by Carol Lohkamp » Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:51 am

Hey, hey! If you are in the Las Vegas area, today is the last chance to register for the 2014 Winter Academy. The four-day event is being held at Planet Hollywood. Come on over!

Carol Lohkamp

Post by Carol Lohkamp » Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:22 pm

What a great day! I had the pleasure to attend the Brain-Friendly Teaching workshop today taught by Kagan trainer, Jeff Dane. We learned several new structures and created a simulation of the human brain's systems. Check out the Kagan page on Facebook for pictures of this fun - and informative - activity.

jdennis

Post by jdennis » Mon May 12, 2014 9:55 am

I am interested in attending the Winter Academy in 2014/2015, depending on the moth. Will there be a Secondary Math session offered this year?