District wide PD day

Questions or discussion about Kagan theory, research, or implementing Kagan in your classroom.
DianaB

District wide PD day

Post by DianaB » Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:46 pm

I am not a Kagan trainer and will nto be conducting training in how to do structures. I am, however, a dedicated Kagan user and coach. My new district has asked me to facilitate a session at a district-wide PD day next week. I do Structure of the Month clubs at my schools, but this would be more of a one-time deal to facilitate people getting to talk about their use of Kagan and get new ideas from each other. I was thinking of using Corners, maybe Instant Star. What other structures would be good for something like this? Help me be creative!

Rob

Re: District wide PD day

Post by Rob » Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:19 pm

Diana,

I would love to be able to provide some support and guidance. I am a full time trainer with Kagan. You can contact me via my email and maybe we can find a time to actually speak on the telephone. Thanks

Rob@kaganonline.com

DianaB

Post by DianaB » Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:20 pm

Thanks Rob! I think I've been to at least one of your sessions (win win maybe?) or met you somewhere along the line. I appreciate the support!

Rob

Post by Rob » Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:41 am

Diana, I never received an email about contact, do you still need my support? My email is listed in the last response.