Playlist

Questions or discussion about Kagan theory, research, or implementing Kagan in your classroom.
lstanford

Playlist

Post by lstanford » Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:48 pm

I had attended a Kagan workshop in Portland, Texas this August. I spoke to the presenter and she had told me I could e-mail her and she would send me a playlist; however, I misplaced the e-mail address she gave me. If you are the presenter and could send me the playlist, I would greatly appreciate it. lstanford@g-pisd.org

parkeratkagan

Re: Playlist

Post by parkeratkagan » Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:14 pm

Hi and thanks for attending a Kagan workshop! It looks like Christi Brown was the Trainer at the workshop you participated in, so I just forwarded her your note. She will be in touch with you directly on this. Thanks again!

Twyman

Post by Twyman » Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:30 am

Can you post the playlist here?

parkeratkagan

Post by parkeratkagan » Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:42 pm

Thank you for your interest in Kagan! That playlist was from over a year ago, and we no longer have record of what was on it as the lists are constantly changing. If you are interested in some music that you can play in your classroom, then you can check out website by visiting: https://www.kaganonline.com/catalog/music.php, or you can visit the iTunes store and search for 'Kagan Publishing' .
Thanks again and enjoy!